Cleaning the carpets in your home in Hatfield Heath, is one of the most important but often overlooked aspects when it comes to keeping the house clean and safe!
It is important to understand that regular professional cleaning will extend the life and good looks of the carpet and will improve air quality in your home as carpets act like air filters.
Not only that professional carpet cleaning will maintain a good aspect of the carpet but it will actually help reduce wear by removing foreign soils from the carpet fibers, which in turn saves more money than not cleaning them at all, or renting a DIY machine!Our cleaning process is designed to give carpets a deeper, longer-lasting, healthier clean without the use of harsh chemicals or detergents.Our process uses 80% less water than typical steam cleaning, which allows your carpets to dry in 1-2 hours instead of 1-2 days. This also lowers the risk of mold and mildew growth that can result from the excessive amount of water used by most steam cleaners.Inspection/Quotation
Dry soil extraction/
- Inspection of carpets and upholstery is one of the most important steps in carpet cleaning, although some companies would skip it.
- Fiber identification, checking the backing and identifying possible problem areas would ensure a safe cleaning procedure witch would not invalidate your insurance.
- At this point the customer would be made aware of areas of concern, either because of staining or damage.
- Along with the above, a no obligation quotation form will be left with the customer, having the possibility to decide either to go ahead or not at its own convenience!
Dry soil extraction/
Spot and Stain treatment
- Dry soil extraction also known as „vacuuming” or „hoovering” is the second step in a good carpet cleaner’s method. Why?
- Using a dual powered commercial vacuum cleaner we can remove up to 80-90% of dry soil embedded in you carpet or upholstery.
- What happens if a carpet cleaner does not vacuum or vacuums with an unsuitable machine? Well imagine if you put water on soil, what do you get?
- No matter what kind of equipment is used, a thorough vacuum is necessary to perform a quality carpet clean!
Spot and Stain treatmentstep three
- Using a wide range of spotting agents and spotting equipment spots and stains will be treated individually to maximize the chances for them to be removed.
- Not all stains are chemically alike so there really is no magic good for all stain removal product. So it’s really important to have training and the right equipment to deal with them.
- We are trained and qualified to undertake advanced spot and stain removal techniques on all types of carpets and textile floor coverings to the British Standard’s Institutes’ PAS 86 Standards!
- Also at this point the customer would be made aware of any marks that would be permanent!
- Permanent stains would be those that have chemically affected the native dyes in the carpet or have been treated with DIY chemicals.
Pre treatmentstep four
- Using a pressure sprayer carpets and upholstery will be treated with a specific cleaning solution.
- What it does is help release soils from the carpet fibers, and out of your home!
- Going back to step 1 we should already know the fabric is either natural or synthetic so a suitable cleaning solution will be applied.
- No detergents are used, and all the cleaning solutions are nontoxic, eco-friendly, pet safe and non-allergenic for both the operator and the customer’s well-being.
- After the pre spray is applied it starts working at separating the soils from the carpet fibers.
- But that is not enough for a deep clean. Using a counter rotating brush machine, mechanical agitation is applied to the carpet fibers.
- Some use a pile brush but that simply does not have the weight and power as our machine and they cannot do as many brushes per minute either!
- The machine’s 2 counter rotating brushes reaches deep into the carpet pile, releasing embedded soil, hair, etc. making the carpet ready for the next step!
- A professional industrial how water extractor is used to rinse/extract what is already released from the carpet fibers in the previous steps.
- High pressure clean hot water comes out of the wand and goes back in, leaving your carpets free of foreign soil, debris, pet hair etc. At the same time we use an additive to make sure the ph. in you carpet is 7, which is the neutral PH.!
- Because of the high pressure and powerful vacuum of the extractor the carpets will be left clean and only damp, not soaking wet.
Drying and aftercare
- Basically, carpet grooming is the act of using a carpet rake or a carpet brush to move carpet fiber back and forth. Carpet grooming resets the fiber nap back to its original state. When carpet is groomed following a professional cleaning it can help to speed the dry time and leave the pile nice and fluffy!
- Upholstery will be groomed with a hand brush or white absorbent towel.
Drying and aftercarestep eight
- The carpets are now clean, looking nice and smelling great. But is it done? No.
- Steps are taken to ensure fast drying after the job is done and payment taken.
- That might be done by just leaving a few windows opened depending on weather and security, turning the heating on or using air movers.
- An after care sheet will be left with the customer along with a bottle of professional spot and stain remover so you can maintain you carpets and upholstery in-between professional cleaning visits.
Ask for a
We can also use a 100% food derived cleaning solution which is completely organic for your carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning. If you don’t believe that such a product exists we can demonstrate on the spot. How many carpet cleaners do you think would drink the product used on carpets?
Chemical Carpet Cleaning Is Dangerous
Chemicals used by chemical carpet cleaning companies are toxic and dangerous. Lye, solvents and formaldehyde are just a few of the carcinogenic chemicals in carpet cleaning products. These chemicals can cause hormonal imbalance, infertility and issues with your endocrine system as well as even cancer. They are particularly dangerous to pregnant women, babies, toddlers and pets. Regulation is severely lacking in this area. “Green” products, while still technically chemicals, are considered safer because the harmful ingredients are not included.
Pet Urine and Other Odors
Many of us are pet lovers. They have become members of our family and they love us and we love them. Our cleaning methods are specially designed to extract pet allergens/dander and fleas/ticks as well as rid your carpet of urine which eliminates the appearance and odor. We also deodorize the carpet to eliminate any remaining scent which could result in repeat offenses.
Have you ever noticed that your dog or cat will return to the same spots over and over again? Animal urine contains certain scents and odors which are not detectable by humans, but can be detected by your pet. They will continue to “mark” the same spots and use the same areas that they have identified as a place for waste elimination. Dog and cat urine does not disappear by simply spraying the spots. This only affects the surface layer of the carpet or furniture. Our cleaning techniques penetrate fully through the fibers of the carpet and into the padding underneath.
Get Rid Of Indoor Allergy Triggers: Dust Mites, Mold, Pet Dander, And Cockroaches
Reducing the allergens around your home that trigger allergy and asthma attacks allow you to breathe easier and reduce susceptibility to future problems. There are thousands of irritants that can potentially cause allergy and asthma attacks, but it is estimated that at least 80% of these attacks in the home are triggered by dust mite feces.
Carpet, furniture and mattresses all serve as breeding ground for dust mites and are littered with dead dust mites and waste.
As you walk across the carpet in your home feces in the fibers become airborne ending up in your eyes, nose and even your lungs.
In addition pollen, animal dander and other allergens also sit in the fibers of your carpet and are stirred up simply by walking around.
To remove all of the dirt, allergens and other pollutants from your carpet manufacturers recommend one cleaning method over all others: Hot water extraction. The exact method used by Clean Master Carpet Cleaning.
Long Lasting Clean Carpets
Do you want to make messes easier to clean and your carpet last longer?
If so then carpet stain protection makes sense for you.
How does carpet stain protection work?
When you spill something on most, unprotected, carpets the fibers absorb the mess which creates stains and/or odors. Carpet stain protection works by preventing the dirt or stain-causing substances from being absorbed by the carpet fibers. Carpet stain protection also helps prevent wear and provides ultraviolet protection which reduces fading in carpets that have sun exposure.
Are you moving out of your old apartment into a new one? Are you selling your house?
Moving is always a hassle and a process that takes a lot of time and energy.
Moving also always incorporates thorough cleaning – especially if you are trying to make sure you get your deposit returned.
Perhaps you are getting your house ready for staging and need the carpet and floors cleaned.
Or your house has sold or is under contract and the buyer is requiring the carpet and floors be professionally cleaned.
Maybe you have just bought a new home and you want to make sure that the carpet and floors are cleaned.
As this chart shows regular carpet cleaning will help maintain the aspect and durability of your home or work carpets.
Taking foreign soils out of the carpet fibers reduces wear, keeps the carpets looking great all year long and has beneficial health effects.
Typical residential properties require at least a yearly clean of carpets and upholstery.
Businesses, offices, apartment buildings and hotels require a much more often service around every 3 months depending on traffic (aici o sa vina un grafic).
We offer a variety of rug cleaning methods that are recommended by rug manufacturers as being the safest, and most effective, method for their particular rug type.
For the majority of carpet and rugs we recommend steam cleaning. This is the most effective cleaning method and is very environmentally friendly. By using our extraction machines the hot water is forced deep into the fibers of your rug agitating the dirt, dust mites, etc. loose and then everything is pulled out via its powerful vacuum.
The result is a clean carpet without any worry of cleaning solution residue left behind.
Stain removal for area rugs is just as specific a process as is general cleaning for area rugs. We have a variety of cleaning solutions specific for each different type of stain on different rug types.
Domestic Carpet Cleaning Hatfield Heath. Carpet Cleaning Services In Hatfield Heath. We give carpets a deeper, longer-lasting, healthier clean, without the use of harsh chemicals or detergents.
Cleaning the upholstery in your home or office in Hatfield Heath is something you don’t want to leave to just anybody.
Certain fabrics have to be cared for in a certain way, that’s where training and experience come into place.
It’s imperative that the correct material or mix of materials is detected prior to cleaning so that the correct cleaning procedure is applied.
Besides incorrect cleaning procedures or incorrect detection of materials in your favorite sofa, one huge problem that can occur is over-wetting.
We constantly hear from customers that have previously had they’re upholstery cleaned and could not use it for several days.
That’s where the right tool actually matters. This is what we use.Pre-inspection
- Our technician will perform a fabric identification test to determine the content of your fabric.
- The content will determine what type of cleaning solution and techniques will be used.
- We will also point out any potential permanent stains or areas of concern.
Area preparationstep two
- We will prepare the area where the upholstery will be cleaned, to protect your surrounding furnishing.
- There may be cases where it will be necessary for the technician will bring the item to our services center, in order for the proper cleaning to be performed.
- All textiles will be vacuumed thoroughly before cleaning.
- This step will remove dry soil and any loose particles from the cracks and services.
Pre treatmentstep four
- Depending on your fabric, a special solution designed for your fabric type, and the soil condition, will be applied to emulsify the soil.
- Any Potential difficult spots will be pre-treated with special solutions to increase chances of removal.
Soil Extraction and Rinse
- The fabric will then be gently groomed using a soft brush or towel to loosen the soil.
and Rinsestep seven
- The soil is then extracted from the fabric with a gentle controlled rinse.
- The fabric is then PH balanced to maintain its soft, fresh feel.
Post Spotstep nine
- Any remaining spots will be treated with special stain removal product.
Post Groomstep ten
- Fabrics with a pile (such as velvet) will be gently combed with a special fabric brush.
Speed Drystep eleven
Post Cleaning Inspection
- High velocity air movers will be placed on the upholstery to speed dry the fabric.
- Our technician will review the cleaning results with you to insurer that your expectations have been met or exceeded.
Ask for a
When you first bought the sofas and chairs for your home, you surely gave them a lot of care and attention. It probably took you a while to find the perfect furniture, so of course you were going to take care of them. If a crumb fell onto a cushion, you made sure to pick it up right away.
However, over time, you most likely stopped caring so much. Sure, you still clean up the crumbs and spills, but you aren’t nearly as concerned with the way your furniture looks. When at first you never even let the dog join you on the sofa as you watched TV, now he spends most of the day there. You have just accepted that, as it ages, your furniture is looking a little dull and dingy.
Original Colors Looking Like New
You would really be amazed how great your chairs and sofas can look after a thorough cleaning. In addition to removing any spots or stains, the brightness and gleam will be returned. When you regularly clean your upholstery, you can keep the original colors looking like new.
Chairs & Sofas Smelling Fresh
As you probably know, fabric is an odor absorber. This means that all of those people, pets, shoes, and anything else that may have sat on your furniture, most likely have left some odors behind. In addition to cleaning, professional upholstery cleaners will also deodorize your furniture leaving it smelling fresh.
Extend The Life Of Your Upholstery
Ever wonder what causes your fabric to look thin or dull? It could be dust.
Microscopic dust particles have jagged edges that scratch upholstery fibers.
A careful cleaning that gets rid of dust will extend the life of your upholstered fabric.
Get Rid Of Allergies And Other Respiratory Problems
A professional upholstery cleaning company can provide you with a healthier home.
Vacuuming and cleaning can remove allergens such as pet dander, soil, and dust that cause allergies and other respiratory problems.
How To Take Care Of Your Furniture
Once they are finished cleaning your upholstery, professional cleaners can give you advice and instructions on how to better take care of your furniture.
If you are hosting guests, though they may not say anything, if your furniture is ragged or smelly, they will surely notice.
Our solution is gentle on all fabrics and materials but tough on stains. In addition, it is all natural and will not bleach or discolor your upholstery.
Plus, it dries very quickly, in only a matter of hours, not days.
Office Chair Cleaning Service in Hatfield Heath
Cleaning Office Chairs Improves Your Work Environment
If you spend your work week working at a desk you know that it can get pretty dirty. You probably spend time periodically to wipe dust and dirt from it.
But how often do you think about cleaning your office chair? Office chairs are prime targets for dirt and spills and cleaning them on a regular basis keeps them comfortable and extends their life.
Upholstered chairs should be professionally cleaned once per year for optimal dirt and dust removal.
For periodic maintenance you can vacuum the fabric with an upholstery attachment and wipe down plastic or metal parts with a sanitizing wipe or soap and water.
The Advantages of Having Your Upholstery Cleaned by Professionals
When you first bought the sofas and chairs for your home or office here in Hatfield Heath, you surely gave them a lot of care and attention.
It probably took you a while to find the perfect furniture, so of course you were going to take care of them.
If a crumb fell onto a cushion, you made sure to pick it up right away. However, over time, you most likely stopped caring so much.
Sure, you still clean up the crumbs and spills, but you aren’t nearly as concerned with the way your furniture looks.
When at first you never even let the dog join you on the sofa as you watched TV, now he spends most of the day there. You have just accepted that, as it ages, your furniture is looking a little dull and dingy.
However, it may now be the perfect time to do something about that!
A good upholstery cleaning can do wonders for your furniture and your home in general.
Sure, you can attempt to clean your own upholstery, but you probably do not have the knowledge or tools to do the job effectively.
Upholstery Cleaning Hatfield Heath. Cleaning services for upholstery in Hatfield Heath. Upholstery cleaners for sofa or chairs in Hatfield Heath. Professional sofa or chair cleaning in Hatfield Heath.
We believe that when it comes to your business first impressions always matter.
Making sure your office environment looks its best starts on the ground floor with your carpeting.
Ask for a
Low Moisture Carpet Cleaning
in Hatfield Heath
Low-moisture carpet cleaning technology provides a number of advantages.
Facility managers from Hatfield Heath will appreciate the faster dry time than conventional methods.
In addition, these systems are green because they are water- and energy-efficient, and there is less contaminated wastewater as a result.
The safe cleaning equipment is able to suction dirt and moisture from carpets immediately.
The cleaning equipment we use will not saturate a carpet’s fibers with moisture or scratch walls and floors.
What do we use for low-moisture carpet cleaning?
Dry compounds are used for interim and restorative cleaning.
This no-moisture system uses absorbent compounds containing detergents or solvents that are disbursed and agitated into carpets.
After up to 30 minutes of dwell time, the detergents or solvents dissolve oil films on carpet fibers, which free the soil from the carpet fibers. Once this has occurred, a simple vacuuming or pile lift procedure removes the compound along with the soil.
It’s the driest way to clean carpets, excluding vacuuming, because no moisture is used at all.
Often this method is used in schools or public facilities when drying time is at a premium.
There is no danger of over-wetting the carpet, and the process eliminates all wastewater.
Foam is a minimum-moisture system used for restorative cleaning. It is very unlikely that over-wetting will occur.
After vacuuming, dense foam is produced through mechanical aeration and distributed via a mechanical brush.
The foam is generated inside extraction equipment by mixing cleaning solution with pressurized air.
It is brushed into the carpet fibers and then vacuumed out.
A wet vacuum is typically incorporated into most foam cleaning equipment, which extracts the excess foam and suspended soil.
It’s important to remove all foam residue, otherwise it can interfere with later attempts to clean the carpet.
For example, chemicals used at a later date may actually trap new soil in the fibers.
Hydrogen peroxide-based cleaners use oxygen to destroy stain molecules.
Most of these products can be sprayed on and left to dry.
The product dries to a powder and is vacuumed away along with the stain.
This method will also reduce the likelihood of re-soiling, and there is no residue left behind.
In this treatment, a low-moisture, low-residue cleaning product is applied using a sprayer and is agitated using a counter-rotational brush machine after normal vacuuming.
In fact, the newest machines combine both of these steps to further increase efficiency and save time.
The machine agitation lifts the pile, which helps free soil from the carpet fibers.
Since the encapsulation machines do not require the time or cost of running long hoses or being mounted to trucks, cleaning can be performed at a lower cost.
It also cleans the fiber on all sides, promoting a higher level of cleanliness.
After the carpet is dry, vacuuming is recommended.
This process produces no wastewater because the encapsulated soil is vacuumed from the carpet as dry soil.
A contractor can expect cleaning rates of 2,000 to 3,000 square feet per hour with no rinsing needed.
Hotel and apartment building carpet cleaning in Hatfield Heath
Hotel and apartment building carpets are subject to large amounts of foot traffic, and most of the time the patrons aren’t worried about making sure their feet are clean.
This can lead to carpet stains that simply won’t come out with traditional cleaning methods or solutions.
We offer professional strength carpet and upholstery cleaning services that can reach down deep and pull those hard to get stains.
Industrial steam cleaning will not only remove stains from carpets with a lot of traffic, it will revive the carpeting as well, so you’ll get more use out of it before ever needing to replace it.
With our industry leading professional equipment we have the ability to reach any room or area in a building.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Hatfield Heath. Cleaning services in Hatfield Heath. Clean your carpet professionally in Hatfield Heath. Professional carpet cleaning.
If you’re a landlord looking to rent out or sell a property in Hatfield Heath, a tenant moving out or an estate agent managing properties on a daily basis we got the comprehensive service you need.
We can arrange the following work to be carried out taking the hassle out of calling 3,4 maybe 5 contractors for it.
We have dedicated and trained staff to deal with each of the jobs,
you only have to call us to sort it all out and we can get you a great price for value,
compared with dealing with 2,3 companies individually.
End Of Tenancy Hatfield Heath. Cleaning services Hatfield Heath. Cleaning, decoration, painting, maintenance and repairs in Hatfield Heath. Team of cleaning professionals in Hatfield Heath.
How do you rate our services?
Harlow Cleaning services. Harlow upholstery cleaning, commercial carpet cleaning, end of tenancy package, domestic carpet cleaning.